02/04/2011

There's nothing more memorable than a scent...

This is my second YCN competition brief entry. 'Green & Black's' wanted to 'give new consumers a motivating reason to trade up to Green & Black’s.'

My approach was to sell something new about the chocolate, the scent. Everyone can relate a memory or a certain person or feeling to a specific scent. Different ones mean different things to different people which makes them so special. As 'Green & Black's' have a wide range of different flavours and scents I thought this concept would work well. I used the quote 'There's nothing more memorable than a scent...' as I feel it gives a positive message about the brand. I am happy with the outcome and think they work well as a set.

1 comment:

  1. Really nice idea. Would be good to see a sample 3D visual: how does label + the form of pack relate to chocolate bar and brand? Also, constructive opportunity for the brand to build exclusivity and intrigue - eg think 'parfum' rather than 'scent' - more confident/minimal style vs pastiche of original choc labelling (tho brand DNA needs to still be in there).

    ReplyDelete